INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to Art. 13 of UE Reg, 2016/679, “GDPR”
The Daily Nautica newsletter is automatically distributed via email to those who subscribe by filling in the form on this page.
The data processor is Carmolab di Claudio Carmosino & C. S.a.s., with registered offices in Genoa, Piazza Rossetti n. 4/2, VAT number 01784640995, and can be contacted at the mailing address above or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of processed data
The Data Processor will only handle the recipient’s email address with the sole purpose of sending the newsletter.
The legal basis is the application put forth by the recipient when completing the form on this page.
No data listed in articles 9 and 10 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 are handled, as defined as “particular categories of personal data”, meaning personal data revealing the race or ethnicity, political and philosophical or religious beliefs, union memberships, genetic or biometric data, data regarding health or sexual activity or orientation of the person, legal information or any crimes or infractions committed.
Provision of data
The provision of data is voluntary and is given by the recipient wishing to subscribe to the newsletter, refusal to give this data will result in the impossibility of fulfilling the service requested.
The data supplied will be used by electronic and computer devices with the sole purpose of fulfilling the service requested and, for this reason, they will be stored exclusively for the period of time for which this service is active.
No automated decision-making process is used, like for example, profiling.
The servers storing the data are located in Italy and the data will not be shared or transferred to countries outside of the EU, or to international organisations, but may be shared with subjects assisting the Data Processor, for example for the technological maintenance of the site.
At any given moment, the interested party can exercise, in accordance with articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation num. 2016/679 their right to:
- Ask for confirmation of the state of their personal data and access them;
- Ask for information on the purpose of the data, the category of personal data, the recipients or category of recipients with which the data has or will be shared and, when possible, the period of time in which they will be stored;
- ask the processor to correct or erase the data processed, limit the processing of their personal data or their transfer;
- oppose the processing of the data at any time, even when used for direct marketing;
- Revoke consent at any given time without prejudicing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal;
- Make a claim to a control authority which is, in Italy the Autorità Garante per la protezione dei dati personali (at the following email address email@example.com, fax number 06 696773785 or by post to Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 – 00186 Rome).
You can exercise your rights by contacting the data processor at the postal address above, or using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org