- 20 November 2023
Four Marine: company working in the brokerage, sales, assistance, storage, maintenance, and refitting of pleasure boats
Address: Via R. Biehler, 6 – 17051 Andora (SV)
Four Marine is a well-known shipyard founded 25 years ago with the aim of offering its clients effective and professional sales and assistance services, including a wider range of products and services of the highest quality connected to the purchase, use and management of a vessel.
The shipyard has 2,000 m² of covered area and 2,000 m² of open area dedicated to the display of new and used motor boats, storage and shipbuilding works.
Four Marine offers the following services:
- sales and assistance for new and used boats;
- sale, installation and assistance of marine engines;
- assistance in Liguria and Cote d’Azur;
- interventions in port and/or at sea;
- Storage and winter storage;
- maintenance of hulls and engines;
- careening and antifouling;
- general shipbuilding;
- mounting of bow thrusters, electro-hydraulic gangplanks, electronic equipment, radar and pilots;
- customisation of vessels under the Riviera Boats brand;
- refitting, renovation and restoration;
- sea and land transfers;
- leasing and financing;
- insurance policies.
In addition the company is an exclusive dealer and installation and assistance centre for the following brands:
- Garmin (partner for the supply and installation of electronic equipment, radar and autopilots).
High Tech Marine: hi-tech made in Italy for the manufacture of custom tenders – Video interview with the CEO
- 28 October 2023
High Tech Marine creates and assembles each custom tender starting from client needs and creating a design using high technology and professionalism
Ice Yachts participates in the Cannes Yachting Festival with 2 world premiers: Ice 70 GC and Ice 52 RS Anniversary
- 31 August 2023
Ice 70 GC and Ice 52 RS Anniversary are borne of the partnership between the technical staff of Ice Yachts and Felci Yacht Design studio; their brief - quality and comfort
- 28 August 2023
The new Azimut S7, in the water for the first time, will also be present at the festival
- 12 July 2023
Spencer Ship Monaco has been announced as the international representative for HCB Yachts, the luxury yachts with the biggest center console in the world
- 15 June 2023