- 20 November 2023
Baglietto: a company working in the construction, refitting, and repair of pleasure boats
Address: Viale San Bartolomeo, 414 - 19126 La Spezia
Baglietto is a shipyard specialised in the production of yachts (planing in aluminum and displacement in steel and aluminium) from 38 to 65 metres.
In 2012, the purchase of the Baglietto brand by Gruppo Gavio marked a new and important beginning in the history of the brand, guaranteeing excellent results in terms of efficiency, services offered and professionalism. Indeed the strength of an international group working in key development areas like technology, transports, and boating, is combined with the excellence of materials, the Italian design and artistry of a historic brand, in order to create prestigious vessel with top-of-the-line technology and performance, adaptable to any personalisation and becoming points of reference for the industry.
This new beginning is also evident in the structure of the shipyard, completely redefined and modernised. Over a surface area of 35,000 m², a travel lift of 700 tonnes allows for the towing of boats up to 60 metres, to which are added 2 rollers of equivalent capacity and piers capable of hosting up to 12 vessels. The construction of a covered pool for vessels up to 120 metres and a warehouse for vessels up to 60 metri (to be added to the 4 existing ones) has led to an average annual production of 3/4 units.
Services offered by the shipyard are:
- towage, launching, dry dock and substitution of sacrificial anodes;
- carpentry metal and fibreglass works;
- repair of steel or alloy materials;
- mechanical repairs on engines and transmissions;
- installation and work on plumbing and electricity systems;
- installation and maintenance of electronic systems;
- anti-rust and waterproofing treatments;
- professional varnishing;
- restyling and repair of furniture.
In particular a great amount of attention is dedicated to refitting and repair works, carried out in a facility which can count on:
- a technical office with highly qualified professionals capable of taking on any project and follow it through every phase;
- a warehouse for equipment;
- a historical archive of reference from which can be taken any type of information needed on models, materials and spare parts manufactured by Baglietto from the moment it was founded.
High Tech Marine: hi-tech made in Italy for the manufacture of custom tenders – Video interview with the CEO
- 28 October 2023
High Tech Marine creates and assembles each custom tender starting from client needs and creating a design using high technology and professionalism
Ice Yachts participates in the Cannes Yachting Festival with 2 world premiers: Ice 70 GC and Ice 52 RS Anniversary
- 31 August 2023
Ice 70 GC and Ice 52 RS Anniversary are borne of the partnership between the technical staff of Ice Yachts and Felci Yacht Design studio; their brief - quality and comfort
- 28 August 2023
The new Azimut S7, in the water for the first time, will also be present at the festival
- 12 July 2023
Spencer Ship Monaco has been announced as the international representative for HCB Yachts, the luxury yachts with the biggest center console in the world
- 15 June 2023