- 20 November 2023
Eco Air Team
Eco Air Team: working in Environmental Services
Address: Via Cornigliano, 384R - 16152 Genova
Eco Air Team is a company working in Environmental Services, specialised in the cleaning and reclamation of :
- air conditioning, aeration and ventilation ducts in the pleasure boating, naval, commercial, industrial, and accommodation sectors.
- pipes, fans, and motors of smoke extraction systems in the kitchens of yachts, mega yachts and restaurants.
Currently, the provisions regulating auto-control procedures (HACCP) place the responsibility on the manager to maintain and upkeep the systems and therefore, as there are no specific legal obligations, maintenance is only undertaken when a problem arises (like leaking from extractors or the presence of smoke and bad odours).
The objective of Eco Air Team is to work together with operators in the sector to apply and maintain HACCP provisions, guaranteeing an essential service to work in optimal safety conditions and offering clients the certainty of impeccable hygiene. Periodic maintenance of systems offers a number of advantages:
- no bad odours or dripping;
- prevention and protection against biological risks;
- prevention from insect, mould, and microbial infestations;
- fire prevention;
- Maintaining a comfortable workplace environment;
- optimising system functions;
- reduction in energy consumption and costs;
- keeping in line with provisions for safety and hygiene;
- longer life for extraction systems.
The company has technologically advanced and innovative equipment and procedures capable of cleaning and reclaiming the entire system without having to dismantle it.
Cleaning is done using Lifa Special Cleaner 30 Multi, Hepa Clean 4000 and Video Inspector Duct Control Mini during days when companies are closed to the public, or at night.
High Tech Marine: hi-tech made in Italy for the manufacture of custom tenders – Video interview with the CEO
- 28 October 2023
High Tech Marine creates and assembles each custom tender starting from client needs and creating a design using high technology and professionalism
Ice Yachts participates in the Cannes Yachting Festival with 2 world premiers: Ice 70 GC and Ice 52 RS Anniversary
- 31 August 2023
Ice 70 GC and Ice 52 RS Anniversary are borne of the partnership between the technical staff of Ice Yachts and Felci Yacht Design studio; their brief - quality and comfort
- 28 August 2023
The new Azimut S7, in the water for the first time, will also be present at the festival
- 12 July 2023
Spencer Ship Monaco has been announced as the international representative for HCB Yachts, the luxury yachts with the biggest center console in the world
- 15 June 2023